Most of my posts (with some exceptions) are not about things that happen to me,they're simply stories or thoughts that i hope hold a message within them...







Sep 5, 2010

Tick-Tock

"Unbelievable!almost 100 channels and nothing to watch!!"
i started going through the channels again,this could honestly be the third or fourth time,yet they're still the same things i saw about an hour ago.
i threw the remote next to me,leaving an episode of a show which I've already seen twice yesterday.i repeat along with the TV as i get up.
in the kitchen i grab a pack of chips from the cuboard and a can of Pepsi from the fridge.i stop at my room to get my laptop,glancing at the pile of clothes my mum left for me to iron,,,"I'll do you guyz later".
in the living room i throw myself back on the couch,placing my snack next to me and my laptop in my lap.
scrolling down my facebook page,which seems as dull as the TV,i grab my Pepsi and start drinking.
"KILLING TIME" i write as my status,which is exactly what I'm doing.
But now that i think of it i think its time that's killing me,wasted time that is.a handful of hours passing unused each day,if put together could turn out to be whole days lost of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment